*compared to Phonak Audéo Marvel
** Audéo Fit has all functions and all other rechargeable Paradisen hearing aids have steps, activity levels and optional goal setting. In order to access health data, it is necessary to create an account within myPhonak app
*** up to 50 cm or 1.64 feet
- Taphuntsang, D. (2020). Market research ID 4387. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further information
- Appleton, J., & Voss S.C., (2020) Motion-based beamformer steering leads to better speech understanding and overall listening experience. Phonak Field Study News. retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed August 2020.
- Wright, A. (2020). Adaptive Phonak Digital 2.0: Next-level fitting formula with adaptive compression for reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed August 19th 2020.
- Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed November 2020.
- Taphuntsang, D. (2020). Market Research ID 4398. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information
- Vercammen, C., Ferguson, M., Kramer, S.E., et al. (2020). Well-Hearing is Well-Being. Hearing Review, 27(3), 18-22
IOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sonova AG is under license.