The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sonova AG is under license
IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
1. Benitez-Barrera, C.R, Angley G.P., & Tharpe, A.M. (2018). Remote microphone system use at home: Impact on caregiver talk. Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing
Research, Vol. 61, 399-409.
2. National Scientific Council on the Developing Child. (2004). Young children develop in an environment of relationships.
3. Wolfe, J., Jones, C. & Rakita, L. (2018). Noise technologies: What do kids need and what do they want?, Phonak Field Study News
4. Feilner, M., Rich, S., & Jones, C. (2016). Automatic and directional for kids - Scientific background and implementation of pediatric optimized automatic functions. Phonak Insight, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence
5. Wolfe, J. (2016). SoundRecover2 for Pediatrics: Audibility where it matters most. Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence