* up to 50 cm
** Calculation of 800 batteries is based on an average of 5 days per battery, with life expectancy of hearing aid at 5-6year.
***16hrs of battery on a single charge, including 8hrs of everyday listening, 4hrs of Bluetooth streaming and 4 hours of TV streaming.
Battery life may be minimally reduced when using ActiveVent receiver.
1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February, 2022.
Latzel, M. & Hobi, S. (2022) Receiver with mechanical vent provides benefit of open and closed acoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voice perception. Phonak Field Study News in preparation. Expected mid of 2022.
Thibodeau L. M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.
2. Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News in preparation. Expected end of 2022.
3. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February 2022.
4. Hornsby, B.W.Y. (2013). The effects of hearing aid use on listening effort and mental
fatigue associated with sustained speech processing demands. Ear and Hearing, 34(5), 523–534. https://doi.org/10.1097/AUD.0b013e31828003d8
Picou, E.M., Ricketts, T.A., & Hornsby, B.W.Y. (2013). How hearing aids, background noise, and visual cues influence objective listening effort. Ear and Hearing, 34(5), e52–e64. https://doi.org/10.1097/AUD.0b013e31827f0431
Pichora-Fuller, M.K., & Singh, G. (2006). Effects of Age on Auditory and Cognitive Processing: Implications for Hearing Aid Fitting and Audiologic Rehabilitation. Trends in Amplification, 10(1), 29–59. https://doi.org/10.1177/108471380601000103.
5. Vercammen, C., Ferguson, M., Kramer, S.E., et al. (2020). Well-Hearing is Well-Being. Hearing Review, 27(3), 18-22. Retrieved from https://www.hearingreview.com/hearing-loss/patient-care/counseling-education/well-hearing-is-well-being on June 1st, 2020.
6. Nilsson, M. & Omisore, D., (2017). The Phonak rechargeable solution: Part 2. Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February 19th, 2018.