When your hearing aids adapt to every sound automatically, life is on.
Free yourself from the hassles of disposable batteries with Phonak Audéo™ B-R - the quickest charging, longest lasting rechargeable hearing aid ever.1
Enjoy unmatched hearing performance, wherever you go, without having to adjust your hearing aids manually.1,2
By zooming in on a single voice in a noisy environment you can experience 60% improved speech understanding – versus without hearing aids.3
10% improvement in soft-speech understanding with our newest products.4
Phonak Audéo B hearing aids were created to simplify your life and make hearing effortless. What makes Audéo B so special is its unique operating system called AutoSense OS. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. All you have to do is turn them on and the rest is automatic. And with the rechargeable Audéo B-R, you can now enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
Dr. Tiffany Sexton, HCP, speaking about Phonak Audéo B-R
It’s going to be the closest thing you get to having your hearing back. And you don’t have to worry about batteries anymore. It’s something you can plug in, charge at night and you get 24 hours of use out of it.
Phonak Audéo B is available in five models to match your hearing needs. Together with your hearing care professional, you can decide which hearing aid will best suit your needs and preferences.
If you want to learn more about the different features you can also consult the brochure below.
* Expected results when fully charged, and up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time.
Please refer to www.phonakpro.com/evidence
(1) Rakita L, Jones C. Performance and Preference of an Automatic Hearing Aid System in Real-World Listening Environments. Hearing Review. 2015;22(12):28.
(2) Phonak Field Study News, June 2015. AutoSense OS Benefits of the next generation of technology automation.
(3) Phonak Field Study News, April 2011. StereoZoom Improved speech understanding even with open fittings.
(4) Phonak Field Study News, Feb 2016. Phonak Venture Music program benchmark.