Phonak Slim combines a modern, never-before-seen design with state-of-the-art hearing performance. The unique ergonomic shape of Slim is contoured to naturally nestle behind the ear – even if you wear glasses. Its personalized features enable you to confidently immerse in conversations and effortlessly maneuver through life’s numerous listening situations.
Phonak Slim makes no compromise between design and performance, enabling you to hear and to be seen when and how you want to.
Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology is a collection of features that AutoSense OS™ 5.0 seamlessly adapts, each feature proven to provide either improved speech understanding or reduced listening effort in many listening environments.1,2 This technology not only highlights Phonak’s dedication to providing the best possible solution for speech understanding but benefits your well-being as it has been shown from scientific literature to reduce listening effort that can free up cognitive resources.4
Confidence, versatility and elegance come together with Roger microphones. Combining Phonak Slim and Roger On provides a unique solution to fully participate in conversations. By improving speech understanding in group conversations 4, Roger On allows you to be you, wherever you are.
With Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology, Phonak Slim hearing aids provide features to improve speech understanding while boosting your confidence with its unique look and feel.
The Phonak Slim Charger is a compact charger with a sleek appearance that perfectly complements the Phonak Slim, charging the hearing aids in just three hours to offer a full day** of hearing.
60% of people say that Phonak Slim would make them feel more confident wearing hearing aids.6
Phonak Slim pairs with the myPhonak app and Bluetooth® enabled devices to help you connect with the world around you.
Empowers hearing aid wearers to personalize their hearing experience. It allows them to not only take control of their hearing with remote control functionality, but to also track their health data*, unleashing healthier versions of themselves.
Roger is an intelligent wireless technology that transmits speech directly to Slim hearing aids via RogerDirect™, helping to overcome distance and noise.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sonova AG is under license
IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
*In order to access health data, it is necessary to create an account within myPhonak app
**16 hours of battery on a single charge, including 8 hours of everyday listening, 4 hours of Bluetooth streaming and 4 hours of TV streaming. Battery life may be minimally reduced when using ActiveVent Receiver.
1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence
Latzel, M. & Hobi, S. (2022) Receiver with mechanical vent provides benefit of open and closed acoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voice perception. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence
Thibodeau L. M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.
2. Woodward, J. and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence.
3. Latzel, M., Lesimple, C., & Woodward, J. (2023). Speech Enhancer significantly reduces listening effort and increases intelligibility for speech at a distance. Phonak Field Study News. Retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence.
4. Sarant, J., Harris, D., Busby, P., Maruff, P., Schembri, A., Lemke, U., & Launer, S. (2020). The effect of hearing aid use on cognition in older adults: Can we delay decline or even improve cognitive function? Journal of Clinical Medicine, 9(1), 254. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9010254
5. Crystal Rolfe & Benjamin Gardner (2016). Experiences of hearing loss and views towards interventions to promote uptake of rehabilitation support among UK adults, International Journal of Audiology, 55:11, 666-673, DOI
6. Taphuntsang, D. (2021). Market research ID 4428. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information.