*up to 50 cm
**In order to access health data, it is necessary to create an account within myPhonak app
*** Default strength compared to maximum strength with power dome
**** Compared to fixed directional and for moderate to severe hearing loss.
1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred forspeech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed August, 2022.
Latzel, M. & Hobi, S. (2022) ActiveVent™ Receiver provides benefit of open and closedacoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voiceperception. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed August 2022.
Thibodeau L.M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote WirelessMicrophones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology,31(6), 404–411.
Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamformingconfigurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort.PhonakField Study News in preparation. Expected end of 2022
2. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February 2022.
3. Pichora-Fuller, M.K., & Singh, G. (2006). Effects of Age on Auditory and Cognitive Processing: Implications for Hearing Aid Fitting and Audiologic Rehabilitation. Trends in Amplification, 10(1), 29–59. https://doi.org/10.1177/108471380601000103.
4. Holman, J.A., Drummond, A., Hughes, S.E., & Naylor, G. (2019). Hearing impairment and daily-life fatigue: a qualitative study. International Journal of Audiology, 58(7), 408–416. https://doi.org/10.1080/14992027.2019.1597284.
5. Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News in preparation. Expected end of 2022.
6. Abrams, H.B., & Kihm, J. (2015). An Introduction to MarkeTrak IX: A New Baseline for the Hearing Aid Market. Hearing Review, 22(6), 16. Retrieved from https://www.hearingreview.com/2015/05/introduction-marketrak-ix-new-baseline-hearing-aid-market/ on March 25, 2021.
7. Sonova proprietary research. (2022). Project ID #4583. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information
iOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sonova is under license.