*Sonova sales data, total Audéo Paradise units sold in October 2020 calculated with business hours 8 hours, 6 days a week, 80% binaural fitting.
1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February, 2022.
Latzel, M & Hobi, S (2022) ActiveVent™ Receiver provides benefit of open and closed acoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voice, accessed August 2022.
Thibodeau L. M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.
Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News in preparation. Expected end of 2022.
2. Sarant, J., Harris, D., Busby, P., Maruff, P., Schembri, A., Lemke, U., & Launer, S. (2020). The effect of hearing aid use on cognition in older adults: Can we delay decline or even improve cognitive function? Journal of Clinical Medicine, 9(1), 254. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9010254
3. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0- significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed February 2022.
4. Taphuntsang, D. (2020). Market research ID 4387. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information.
5. Rodrigues, T. & Liebe, S. (2018). Phonak AutoSense OS™ 3.0. The new & enhanced automatic operating system. Phonak Insight, retrievedfrom www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018.
6. Legarth, S., Latzel, M. & Rodrigues, T. (2018). Media streaming: The sound quality wearers prefer, Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed October 17th, 2018