For over 75 years, Phonak has been dedicated to providing reliable, high-quality, Swiss-engineered hearing solutions that push the limits of technology. We aim to deliver solutions that connect people not only to their devices, but the world around them. With Lumity, we have introduced the next generation of hearing solutions. Offering a broad portfolio filled with advanced features, Lumity allows you to fit a wide range of ages and degrees of hearing loss with a variety of devices that meet your clients’ needs and let their conversations shine.
Our broadest Lumity portfolio, fitting all ranges of ages and degrees of hearing loss.
Our ideal Lumity solution in a discreet RIC housing, featuring the most advanced technology for those with mild to profound hearing loss, now with stylish color options.
Our most powerful hearing devices, giving a robust and reliable solution to those who want to embrace all opportunities with the latest Lumity features.
Our flagship pediatric option, equipped with the latest Lumity technology. Features a wide range of pediatric color combinations so children can embrace their uniqueness.
Our solution for those who desire a sleek and stylish profile, with all the performance of Lumity.
Our solution for unilateral hearing loss on the Lumity platform, featuring both CROS and BiCROS options.
Spend more time with patients, and less dealing with repairs. Our Swiss engineered solutions provide you and your patients with a reliable hearing solution, which gets the job done no matter where life takes your patients Audéo Lumity R and RT feature a 30% reduction in service rate⁵ compared to Audéo Paradise.
Universal Bluetooth® connectivity in Lumity hearing aids means your patients can connect instantly to a multitude of Bluetooth® enabled devices.
Address the #1 need for your patients with moderate to severe hearing loss— speech understanding — in quiet, in noise, at a distance, and on the go.¹²³⁴ Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology is a collection of features that AutoSense OS™ 5.0 and AutoSense Sky OS 5.0 seamlessly adapts, while also accurately identifying and adjusting to unique sound environments, so that your patients can fully immerse in conversations. With 86% of HCPs believing Lumity hearing aids deliver a great first-fit experience², you can be confident that your patients will receive the right solution.
"86% of HCPs believe Lumity hearing aids deliver a great first-fit experience."2
Allow your patients to learn, work and socialize more easily with Roger microphones. Roger wireless microphones boosts hearing performance in noise and over distance. ¹'⁴
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sonova AG is under license
IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
1. Thibodeau L. M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.
2. Sonova proprietary research. (2022). Project ID #4583. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information
3. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence
4. Wolfe, J., Neumann, S., Schafer, E., Towler, W., Miller, S., Dunn, A., Jones, C., Nelson, J. (2021). Evaluation of a Dual Adaptive Remote Microphone System. Journal of Educational, Pediatric & (Re)Habilitative Audiology (JEPRA), Vol. 25, 2021-2027.
5. Sonova proprietary research. (2023). Project ID #4648. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further information