MLxi - universal Dynamic FM receiver
Bringing Dynamic FM to every user
MLxi is Phonak’s universal Dynamic FM receiver. It is compatible with virtually all hearing instrument brands and models.
When attached to the user’s hearing instrument, MLxi provides all the benefits of Phonak’s Dynamic FM technology. These include:
- Dynamic Speech Extractor - an algorithm that improves signal-to-noise ratios by up to 15 dB and speech scores in noise by dozens of percentage points.
- AutoConnect – this measures the impedance of the hearing instrument’s audio input and sets its own output impedance accordingly.
The MLxi is a fully automated product; the user just needs to switch it on. It is also fully child-proof and backwards compatible.
- State-of-the art Dynamic FM receiver
- Compatible with all BTEs and cochlear implants
- Compatible with all Phonak transmitters
- Automatic or Direct Frequency Synchronization
- Save to and read information from receiver
- Revolutionary antenna design for optimal reception from all angles
- No pin orientation required
- Sleep mode saves hearing instrument batteries
Note: Phonak FM systems are not compatible with FM products from other manufacturers.