Looking to enjoy better business outcomes? As our partner, we can help you set yourself up with our three building blocks for success.
Audéo Lumity is the best product for speech understanding. It just has that extra ‘oomph’. I would recommend Lumity because of the acceptance from the patients.
Talk to a sales representative today about having a better outcome for your clients with Phonak Lumity.
Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology is for those patients who want better speech understanding and easier listening in quiet, noisy and challenging environments.² ³ ⁴ ⁵ It provides reduced listening effort, thanks to features such as Speech Enhancer and Dynamic Noise Cancellation², plus improved speech understanding in challenging environments, thanks to StereoZoom 2.0 and SpeechSensor³
Improved speech intelligibility in loud noise for speech from the front.
Precise detection of speech from any direction to ensure your client has more access to speech from the sides and back.
Reduced listening effort in noise2 with a spatial noise cancellation system that works in combination with a directional beamformer.
Already a partner? Reach out to your Phonak representative for more information on Phonak Lumity.
Roger On is an intelligent wireless microphone that transmits speech directly to Lumity hearing aids via RogerDirect™, helping to overcome distance and noise. Functioning like a third ear, Roger allows clients to learn, work and socialize more easily, encouraging inclusivity and greater personal well-being.
If my client's speech in noise test shows that they are struggling in noisy environments, then we discuss Roger technology alongside Lumity hearing aids.
My other hearing aids were adequate, but my overall impression of Audéo Lumity was the quality of sound … it was just better. I noticed it immediately.
Already a Phonak partner? Speak to your Phonak representative about Phonak Lumity.
Reach out to us for a demo or trial product.
*up to 50 cm
1. Sonova proprietary research. (2022). Project ID #4583. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further information.
2. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed January 2023.
3. Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed January 2023.
4. Latzel, M. & Hobi, S. (2022) ActiveVent™ Receiver provides benefit of open and closed acoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voice perception. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed January 2023
5. Thibodeau L.M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.