This is a unique one click pediatric configuration, offering an efficient, accurate pediatric fitting with the needs of fitters, children and their families in mind.
The Junior Mode highlights:
- Evidence-based software defaults for 0-4 years, 5-8 years and 9-18 years to cater to the different needs of children as they grow
- FM+M as the start-up program, for easy access to FM solutions
- Useful, time-saving defaults for the most important listening programs
- Junior Reports, printable, tailored informational materials, are available to print for parents, caregivers, teachers and children
- Available for all Phonak hearing instruments programmable via the iPFG software
The purpose of the Junior reports is to provide families, children and teachers with individualized information about the child’s hearing loss, hearing system settings as well as in depth information on a wide range of relevant topics. Separate reports are available for parents, teachers and children, tailored to their different needs. Ask your hearing care professional to print them at your next appointment, have a look at the download section on this page.
Examples of Junior reports available for children, parents and teachers. For a personalized report with your child's specific hearing system settings and hearing loss, ask your Phonak hearing care professional.