MyLink - universal FM receiver
Bringing FM to T-coil hearing instrument users
MyLink is a universal, multi-frequency neckloop FM receiver, which can be used with any hearing instrument that features a T-coil (including custom products).
Thanks to MyLink, more people than ever before can enjoy better hearing - at family gatherings, at the dinner table, in noisy situations, and when watching television.
MyLink’s features include:
- Smart Noise Blocker - This exclusive Phonak innovation improves FM sound quality where it needs to be improved: at the receiver side. It also reduces the FM receiver’s output when no useful signal is present.
- Soft squelch & sleep mode - When the FM transmitter in use is switched off, MyLink does not hiss because it is also switched off, by a soft squelch. If the transmitter remains turned off for more than 40 seconds, MyLink goes into sleep mode.
- FM demonstration function - headphones can be connected to MyLink to help acousticians demonstrate the benefits of FM to decision makers with normal hearing.
- State-of-the art, digital synthesizer, multi-frequency FM receiver
- Compatible with all T-coil hearing instruments
- Compatible with all Phonak transmitters
- Automatic or Direct Frequency Synchronization
- Save to and read information from receiver
- Headphone output for listeners with normal hearing
Note: Phonak FM systems are not compatible with FM products from other manufacturers.
Irv and his MyLink/ZoomLink
Irving Manassee from Colorado, USA, explains how MyLink and ZoomLink changed his life.
I am an 90 year old man who has worn hearing aids for a long time.
I always struggled to understand what people were talking about or saying to me. I was missing conversations and was unable to join in, whether at a restaurant, family get-together, or on the golf course.
Recently however the Veterans Administration Hospital in Denver, Colorado, fitted me with a Phonak MyLink/ZoomLink system, and my life has been transformed. A new, wonderful dimension has been added; I am no longer out of it. I can participate.